The tutorial will cover ;
In Modeling :
- Using Marvelous Designer to model every peace of resting furniture; all the couches , sofas, pillows, chair.
- Spline modeling in conjunction with some modifiers , including ; tables, the floor lamp, vases, wall clock.
- Using V-ray fur for the floor carpet.
- Using ATree free script to create flowers and plants.
- Using V-ray displacement to create cutouts.
- Optimizing V-ray displacement to areas that
In this tutorial we continue our work. At the first stage we start from lighting, using hdr images and other kind of lights.
Next we talk about some of the render settings, Outputting a whole bunch of render elements.
As the name suggests, in this tutorial we are going to take a look at some techniques for automotive rendering, so that you can use them on your own projects.
This tutorial is going to be in two parts.
This is the last part of the fundamentals of vray material. In this tutorial we will cover the rest of vray material parameters. And as I promised before there is also a bonus part for maya users.
This is the second part of the fundamentals of vray material. In this tutorial we will cover the refraction part of vray material as well as translucency. I will not cover the common parameters of refraction, because we did it in the first part completely.
This is the first part of the fundamentals of vray material. For this tutorial I used 3ds max , but if you are a maya user you can also follow along, at the end of the last part i will add a bonus lesson dedicated to maya. There not that much of a difference at least not in this case,
In this tutorial I will teach you how to create old style photographs. Actually this tutorial was going to be inside maya, but then I changed my mind and used 3ds max instead. I will show you how to use gamma correction to increase the detail in your renders without increasing the render time.