The tutorial will cover ;
In Modeling :
- Using Marvelous Designer to model every peace of resting furniture; all the couches , sofas, pillows, chair.
- Spline modeling in conjunction with some modifiers , including ; tables, the floor lamp, vases, wall clock.
- Using V-ray fur for the floor carpet.
- Using ATree free script to create flowers and plants.
- Using V-ray displacement to create cutouts.
- Optimizing V-ray displacement to areas that
In this tutorial we continue our work. At the first stage we start from lighting, using hdr images and other kind of lights.
Next we talk about some of the render settings, Outputting a whole bunch of render elements.
As the name suggests, in this tutorial we are going to take a look at some techniques for automotive rendering, so that you can use them on your own projects.
This tutorial is going to be in two parts.
In this tutorial I will teach you how to create old style photographs. Actually this tutorial was going to be inside maya, but then I changed my mind and used 3ds max instead. I will show you how to use gamma correction to increase the detail in your renders without increasing the render time.
In this tutorial we will learn how to light an interior scene completely from scratch in 3ds max & v-ray rendering engine. Also we will take a look at some of the rendering tabs available in v-ray & how to optimize the settings to achieve a great rendered image within an acceptable time. And after that some post production in after effects. This course is for those of you that already know the basics of v-ray & after effects. So with those lets get started .